The terms and conditions for this event are as follows:
- By accepting the Terms and Conditions, you accept that you are registering for a dangerous activity that could cause serious injury or death. You also agree to not file any lawsuit against Motorsports Bootcamp, 3:16 Trackdays LLC, Ridesmart, Edge Addicts, Circuit of the Americas its associates, sponsors or person or any other person responsible for any injury or death or property at any such events for anything that may occur during a Motorsports Bootcamp event.
- Any driver or rider behaving in a manner that is deemed unsafe and dangerous to others will be sent home.
- The participant requirements must be met by all drivers and riders.
- By accepting the terms and conditions, you agree to this and will not hold Motorsports Bootcamp, 3:16 Trackdays LLC, Ridesmart, Edge Addicts, Circuit of the Americas its associates, sponsors or person or any other person liable for anything that happens to you during one of our events.
- These Terms and Conditions are not final and may be updated at any time, you understand this and will refer back to this page as needed.
Motorsports Bootcamp Participant Eligibility Requirements
Must be Active Military Armed Forces and possess an active Armed Forces of the United States
Geneva Conventions Common Access Card (CAC)
The term “Active Military” means—
- Full-time duty in the Armed Forces
- Drilling members of the Reserve Component
The term “Armed Forces” means—
- the United States Army,
- Navy, Marine Corps,
- Air Force, and
- Coast Guard,
- including the reserve components thereof.
The term “Reserve Component” means, with respect to the Armed Forces—
- the Army Reserve
- the Navy Reserve
- the Marine Corps Reserve
- the Air Force Reserve
- the Coast Guard Reserve
- the Army National Guard of the United States
- the Air National Guard of the United States
Who is not eligible:
– Inactive Ready Reserve (IRR)
– Inactive National Guard (ING)
Motorsports Bootcamp is a Texas Non-profit organization.